New EI licence? Free membership for a year!
We are offering new personal EI licence holders free membership for a year. Anyone who has been issued with a new EI personal licence since 1st January 2016 can avail of this.
To apply for membership it is only necessary to download and complete a Personal membership application form, entering the note “New Licence” under your signature.
Existing IRTS members who qualify are entitled to a free one-year extension of their membership.
This offer expires on 31st March 2017
As the National Radio Society for Ireland, IRTS represents the interests of Amateur Radio, both nationally and internationally.
Membership includes licensed radio amateurs as well as shortwave listeners – many of our listener members are working to become licensed in due course.
In addition to representing the interests of members, IRTS services include …
- Regular Journal Echo Ireland
- Monthly News Sheet EiNews
- Weekly radio news bulletin
- QSL bureau
- Contests, giving members an opportunity to test their operating skills
You can help to promote Amateur Radio and participate fully in the society's activities by becoming a member.
Any person who is interested in the objects of the Society may be admitted to membership.
The annual membership subscription for licensed members is €30 while for shortwave listeners it is €25.
We also have rates for family membership, members resident outside Ireland, students and the unwaged – full details are on the application form.
Send completed application forms to the society’s Treasurer
Payment Options …
- Use our online payments system
- With a bank account in the Republic of Ireland, you can pay your membership subscription by Direct Debit.
- Cheque or an Irish postal order payable to Irish Radio Transmitters Society
- By way of electronic transfer: contact the Treasurer for account details